There is no need to re-create the wheel? Have you heard that saying before? That is a popular saying and believe me, it is worth its weight in gold because too many people out there are wasting valuable time doing things that they don't need to be doing to move their business forward into the right direction.
I'm just going to flat-out say it, give it to you straightas an arrow. After
all, why waste time trying to convince you of something when I can be a straight-shooter and maybe gain your respect? This blog is about a "FutureNet Business Presentation" yet it won't present anything other than that you don't need your own to train your people.
Why make your own? You don't need to waste your time because why? Because we have the internet. Heard of it? There are hundreds if not thousands of other affiliates out there that have already created a future net business presentation and you can find them on Google or YouTube. No need to create your own energy you can be focusing on bigger and better things.
Just like every
other time I created a post on a "FutureNet Business Presentation" and it never turned
out likeanybody I thought it would. Find yourself a great link to the FN biz presented in a way that you like and approve of and just share that with your people
Your FutureNet Business Presentation Is Cool, But Not Needed To Be Created By You
You don't need to have a presentation like a video that you created just don't claim that the one that you are sharing is yours. They will know, anyways, once they don't see you in the video or hear your voice. But make it clear - because we don't want people to get the wrong idea of thinking they can call it "theirs" when they begin to share it with their prospects.
If
you somehow read down this far I'm not too impressed because you've no doubt
realized that getting any kind of a future net business presentation was totally out
of the question and, in fact, all we are doing this very second is
taking time out of our day for nonsense. Here is your futurenet sign-up page so that you can be a registered affiliate.. but be sure to verify your email.
I'll
be your sponsor in FutureNet if you join with that link. In fact, you
just learned a technique on how to get more referrals to your referral
link.. just do what I am doing here on this post. Telling people nothing
about what they were here looking for but yet making them realize that
it doesn't matter how helpful you are sometimes but when people can see
how much fun you can have while creating content to build your biz that
gets them turned-on. Who wants to be bored while they do a job.. oh
wait.. did I say "job"?
Working a job isn't something that I recommend. Only do THAT until you can afford to not to. Your time freedom, i hope, means much more to you than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment